Go wild on the island
Get your adrenaline pumping and immerse yourself in the wilder side of Waiheke.
- Soar through the sky on ziplines, then explore the native bush at Ecozip Adventures
- Explore the Island's northern beaches by jet ski and keep your eyes peeled for dolphins and orcas
- Time to refuel? Try fish and chips on the beach from Little Oneroa Takeaways
- Waiheke Horse Tours is based in the Island’s unspoilt eastern end, with access to the privately owned Te Matuku peninsula
- Not one to ride a horse, then jump on a Segway from SegWai Experiences
- Wind up the day’s adventures with local food and brews at Wild on Waiheke